Renaissance Reality

Home » Arista Sunworld » Luxurious Residential Apartments At Sunworld Arista: Are You Planning To Invest?

Luxurious Residential Apartments At Sunworld Arista: Are You Planning To Invest?

Arista Sunworld in Noida

Arista Sunworld in Noida

The thought of paying huge rentals every month is not appealing in anyway. Still there are so many of us who are still paying it just because they are still waiting to find the perfect dream home. So, here’s a property at a prime location in the IT hub of Noida that is stealing a lot of attention these days. Named as “Sunworld Arista”, the project has been launched by the renowned Sunworld group in Noida that has recently handed over the possession of its last project “Vanalika” right on time.

Apart from the luxurious 3 BHK and 4 BHK residential apartments on offer, the Sunworld Arista is also a perfect place for those who are looking for comparatively smaller accommodations such as studio apartments. The 1 BHK options in Arista are extremely suitable for bachelors and frequent business travelers in the city.

Keeping in mind all the basic needs of a contemporary lifestyle, the builder has included every small and big amenity as a part of the project. Sunworld Arista in Noida is spread over 10 acres of land with lush greenery covering 80% of the area and the rest 20% meant for the marvelous construction that offers a glimpse of the British classical architecture.

The sizes of the apartments range from 615 sq.ft. (studio apartments)to 3500 sq.ft. (3 & 4 BHK apartments). There are 10 towers offering a total of 850 units. Currently, the project is under-construction and is expected to be delivered by December 2016.

The location of the project is the Sector 168 of Noida which is located very close to the intersection of the Noida Expressway and the FNG Expressway. This makes the project easily accessible from all parts of Delhi and NCR and certainly makes it one of the most sought after residential properties in Noida. The sector is highly developed and has all the major facilities in proximity such as educational institutions, hospitals, shopping malls, etc. Most importantly, some of top MNCs like HCL, Dell, TCS and others located close to the project.

Among its various facilities and amenities, Sunworld Arista has a highly secured gated community, 24*7 power and water supply, eco-friendly environment, a modern club-house, sports facilities, rain water harvesting facilities, garbage disposal system, swimming pools, gymnasium, health facilities, intercom and many other amenities.

The project is, apparently, ideal for those who are interested in the high-end segment as the price starts from 91 lacs and goes up to 1.83 crores. The studio apartments are available from 42 lacs onwards and all these come with attractive payment plans and a BSP of around Rs 5,250 per sq.ft.

It is quite obvious that the upcoming property may not be suitable for all those who are looking at it for end-use, but from the investment point of view, it is certainly a platinum offer for everyone as the region ensures huge capital appreciation in the near future. Just the completion of the ongoing metro projects will result in a jump in the property in the area. So, it is the best time to get in touch with a real estate agent and discuss the project in detail.

For more information on Sunworld Arista or any other residential property in Noida such as the Mahagun Meadows, Supertech eco Village IV, Wave Irenia, Victory Ace, or any other project, feel free to get in touch with us at Renaissance Realty Inc. http://www.renrealty.in/.

Do share your thoughts with us in the comment box given below.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog Stats

  • 329 hits

Calender

December 2014
M T W T F S S
« Nov   Jan »
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  
%d bloggers like this: