Renaissance Reality

Home » Villas by Amrapali in Noida » Luxury Villas By Amrapali In Noida: It’s Worth The Investment

Luxury Villas By Amrapali In Noida: It’s Worth The Investment

villas by amrapali in noida

                                                                            Villas by Amrapali in Noida

While there is certainly an increased demand for affordable properties in Noida, there are also buyers who are interested in the high-end segment. For them, the builders in Noida are frequently launching new residential properties in various forms like apartments, villas, bungalows and penthouses. The upcoming golf-facing luxury villas by Amrapali in Noida are also one of the best options for investment in the current market.

The joint venture of the Amrapali group and the O2 group has launched a new residential property known as “The Hemisphere”. With a project area of 100 acres, the project offers beautifully designed luxury villas with 3 BHK, 4 BHK and 5 BHK accommodation options with sizes ranging from 100 sq.yds. to 400 sq.yds. 20 percent of the project area is meant for construction while the rest 80 percent comprises of lush greenery surrounding the villas.

The location of the project simply justifies its value as an ideal investment option. The builder has strategically placed the project in a prime sector of Greater Noida, very near to Pari Chowk, a popular destination for real estate investments. With the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and the Yamuna Expressway located only 2 km from the project, one can easily access this residential place from anywhere in NCR.

Moreover, the location, i.e., Pari Chowk is quite popular for its wide networks of internal roads that make regular commuting through the region much easier. The region ensures well-developed infrastructure including wide roads, expressways, educational institutions, power and water supply, hospitals, 5-star hotels and entertainment zones. The project is again very close to the upcoming SEZ and sports city.

The price for the luxury villas by Amrapali in Noida starts from 1.03 crores and a BSP of Rs 4,950/sq.ft. With CLP, DP and PDP payment options, the project makes it very easy for buyers to choose a suitable plan and get ready for the investment.

The villas by Amrapali in Noida come with many unique key features such as podium villa concept, proximity to golf course, two special club houses (one for golf and one for recreation), sky villas with terraces, roof-top gardens and swimming pools, non-stop power and water supply, hi-tech security systems, gym, spa, library, jogging track, ample parking space, multiple entrances, waste disposal system, rain water harvesting facilities and more facilities and amenities.

The expected date of possession of the project is December 2017.

There are many reasons why one should invest in a residential villa. Firstly, the limited number is the biggest reason behind the ever increasing value of such high-end properties. Population is increasing and so is the disposable income of the middle class which is increasingly driving people to invest in villas and bungalows.

Moreover, the demand for luxury is something that has captured the whole real estate sector. Builders have realized that people want to live in luxury and for that they often tend to come out of their comfort zone. So, those who can easily afford to invest in a villa, why not go for it?

The luxury villas easily attract foreign investors from across the globe. Typically, these invest do mind paying the just price for the deserving properties. This is quite an important aspect that one should remember during the resale of a luxury villa. Basically, a luxury villa ensures huge capital appreciation even during fluctuating market conditions.

The upcoming villas by Amrapali in Noida have all sorts of facilities and amenities not only to ensure a contemporary lifestyle but also to ensure capital appreciation. For further information or best deals, feel free to visit Renaissance Realty Inc.

You can also share with us your thoughts and views on Noida real estate in the comment box given below.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Blog Stats

  • 342 hits


January 2015
« Dec   Feb »
%d bloggers like this: