Renaissance Reality

Home » Amrapali Hemisphere

Category Archives: Amrapali Hemisphere

Buy Luxury Villas At Amrapali Hemisphere In Noida: It’s Worth It!

amrapali hemisphere

Amrapali Hemisphere

Of all the various types of residential property options, villa living is a completely unique experience. Staying at a villa is more like staying at a resort where you can only relax and spend quality times with your loved ones. There are many of you who are counting days and nights for that moment when you can buy a luxury villa and spend the rest of life in utter piece and satisfaction. And, if it is really so, why not explore the “Amrapali Hemisphere” in Noida?

Launched by the joint venture of the renowned Amrapali and the O2 group,” The Hemisphere” is a residential property offering 3, 4, 5 BHK luxury villas in the Pari Chowk region of Greater Noida.

The project covers 100 acres of land with built-up area covering 20% and lush greenery covering the rest 80%. The luxury villas range from 100 sq.yds. to 400 qs.yds. and within this area, there are unlimited facilities and amenities to ensure you a fully peaceful and contemporary lifestyle.

The Pari Chowk region of Greater Noida is one of the most preferred real estate destinations in the current period and is expected to witness huge capital appreciation in the near future owing to the easy availability of well-planned infrastructures and basic necessities. There are wide networks of internal roads in the region that not only restrict traffic but also facilitate easy commuting within the area.

The builder has strategically located the Amrapali Hemisphere very close to the Noida Expressway and the Yamuna Expressway to ensure excellent connectivity. The DND Flyway also being in proximity makes the project easily accessible from south Delhi. Apart from this, the various other important sectors of Noida are also only a few minutes’ drive from the project.

Currently, the extended regions of Noida such as Greater Noida, Noida Extension and the Noida Expressway are fast emerging as real estate hot-spots. Any investment in these regions will bring you great returns so it is better to talk to a local property consultant as soon as you can.

The various key features of the project include an eco-friendly environment, lush greenery, huge parking space, non-stop power and water supply, rain water harvesting, waste disposal management, roof-top terraces and gardens, podium villas concept, a central park, internal road networks with the gated-community, sports facilities, proximity to an upcoming sports city and any other features.

Ok, I know you are waiting to hear the price! Well, as quite expected with luxury villas, the price for Amrapali Hemisphere starts from Rs 1.03 crores. It comes with easy payment plans and a BSP of Rs 4,950 per sq.ft. So, if budget is not a constraint and you wish to invest in the high-end segment then this is definitely a property to check out.

There are many more upcoming residential properties in Noida launched by top builders of the IT hub. If you think the residential apartments will be a better option for you and your family, you can explore the upcoming Mahagun Meadows, Lotus Arena, Fusion Homes, Victory Ace, Unnati World, Wave Irenia, Supertech Romano or other projects.

Any real estate investment requires an expert advice as there are good chances of falling into a trap. So if you are looking for a genuine property consultant in Noida who can guide you in your search for the perfect property, feel free to get in touch with us at Renaissance Realty Inc. http://www.renrealty.in/.

Do share your thoughts and experiences with us regarding property investments.

Happy buying!

Advertisements

The Hemisphere: Contemporary Villas By Amrapali In Noida

Villas by Amrapali in Greater Noida

Villas by Amrapali in Noida

These days, residential properties in the high-end segment are quite in demand in Noida. Owing to the increased fascination for luxury among the home buyers, the builders in Noida are frequently coming up with luxury apartments, villas and penthouses in the prime sectors of Noida. A new name that has recently joined this league is “The Hemishpere” offering luxurious villas by Amrapali in Noida. In fact, it is a product launched by the joint venture of the Amrapali and the O2 group.

The Hemisphere is strategically located in Greater Noida near Pari Chowk. Due to proximity to the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and the Yamuna Expressway, the project is very easily accessible from Delhi and other NCR regions. Excellent connectivity, well-developed infrastructure along with availability of all major facilities make this region one of the most sought after locations for real estate investments.

Spread over 100 acres of lush greenery, the project covers only 20% for construction and the rest 80% is nothing but lush greenery with ample scenic beauty. The villas with 3, 4, 5 BHK options and sizes ranging from 100sq.yds. to 400 sq.yds., are designed exquisitely keeping in mind the latest construction technology. Eco-friendliness is very much a part of the project apart from the rain water harvesting and waste disposal facilities.

The Noida sector 18 is at a distance of 25 minutes, the sector 32 at a distance of 29 minutes, Noida Expressway and the Yamuna Expressway at a distance of 2 kilometers, South Delhi at a distance of 30 minutes and the IGI Airport, New Delhi is at a distance of 1 hour from The Hemisphere.

The luxury villas by Amrapali in Noida are extremely ideal both for investors and end-users. Being located at a prime location like Pari Chowk, the project ensures huge price appreciation in the near future bringing a good ROI.

The price for the project starts from 1.03 crores with a BSP of Rs 4,950 per sq.ft. and CLP, DP and PDP payment plans. Currently, the project is one of the most sought after in the high-end segment of the residential real estate sector of Noida.

The various key features of the project include scenic view, low density project, eco-friendly environment, latest security features, podium villas, waste disposal management, rain water harvesting, two club houses – gold and recreational, sports facilities, roof top gardens, terraces, a central park, fire fighting facilities, internal roads network, multiple entrances and many other features.

Overall, The Hemisphere in Noida by Amrapali is a project that is meant to offer a highly luxurious and contemporary lifestyle to its residents. It is a perfect blend of excellent location, latest features and a calm and peaceful abode that we often long for in this chaotic world.

For more information on these luxury villas by Amrapali in Noida, feel free to visit us at Renaissance Realty Inc. http://www.renrealty.in/